Proven and relevant experience within a wealth management or private banking role within financial services industry. Likely to have background in investment banking, asset management, products, wealth planning or other functions.
Has built long-lasting relationships with a successful portfolio of clients and prospects, and comfortable networking in new markets to generate revenue.
Familiar with defining the right advisory and investment solutions using a broad range of financial instruments, partnering with products and services teams.
Understands Risk within context of the role and meets the regulatory obligations, as applicable.
Attributes & Qualities
- Thinks and behaves like an owner, role models our values.
- Is “client obsessed” to provide a best in class service.
- Creates a partnership culture within teams and collaborates across all other Quintet network to deliver the overall client proposition.
- Works effectively with Group Products & Solutions (GPS) and CIO teams (and other functions) to find the best solutions.
- Supports and encourages others to generate a positive working culture, sharing information cross-functions.
- Takes a solution oriented approach and challenges the way we do things: “see it, say it, fix it”.
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal), and great at influencing audiences in person and presenting to clients.
- Resilient, problem solver, effective planner with a partnership approach.